Monday, August 10, 2009

Second and Third Sessions

Well, as you all know, we have that famous incident about loosing energy power in the middle of the session, but as good sports we are, with some creativity we were able to continue and learn about widgets and games to implement with our students and some tips to be able to search for info on the net easily and efficiently.
On the third session we learned about how to implement the use of word processors in class and made more research on line.

4 comments:

  1. Those two classes were great but in the second one, We saw how useless is technology without power supply, but it does not matter because technology only helps us to do our job more efficiently but we are the teachers!!! i mean we have creativity to deal with all the obstacles that appear during the class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving the fish... feeding them can be addictive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gerardo...

    How are you?

    As you can see, I'm following now...

    Yes, I'll try to post almost everything...

    Regards

    See you at school man

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all agree it has been fun and an interesting experience. I like your fish!

    ReplyDelete