Friday, August 7, 2009

First things first

Hello! My name is Gerardo and this is my first time dealing with a personal blog. Funny, huh?
Well let's talk about us, O.K?... I like art. Not just like a hobby, but it is one of my few passions. I actually do some art (even if it's souns pretentious, I relly do), and I also try to keep updated with things happening around the world in art terms. Many of my frinds are also artist and we have a good time every time we get together and talk about art. What i work with is mainly oil paintings but I also do lots of drawings, acrilics, instalations and some esculpture. I'm invited to take part in a project to produce an instalation piece for a public garden. That's for november.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gerardo! Interesting way to introduce yourself and what you like. And speaking about art, I think teaching could be categorised as art as well for you need to have passion and commitment towards your learners. In the end we all want to forge and model people too, don't you think?

    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there
    That sounds nice. By the way, I'm also moved by art, I love to make drawings and I have some experience with oils and other materials. I have had an exposition at Macay, but I have been into other things now that I have forgotten about art.
    That's sad :(

    ReplyDelete